• Place to start if you are an absolute beginner or a restarter. Ground. Scales. Chords. Reading.
• Sequenced music reading system which uses 3 fretboard zones.
Capo Charts, All Keys, All Positions
This is our chord connecting learning system. We link a new chord to a known chord. The exact way to make the transitions happen is discussed in detail. By programming motion between chords with precision, we don't train mistakes. This system has 2 paths. Path I is super simple. Path II is a bit more challenging. This learning module provides all of the essential and basic chords to get you playing songs. There is a switch point for programming motion where you can make any change. Go
• 4 videos • C Major in 5 Positions; E, D, & A Linear. These are primary practices.
How the 5 forms in standard tuning get their move on.
Converting the A, D, & E triads up the fretboard. Alternative method to CAGED.
This is a great way to organize the fretboard. We are using the octave structure in standard tuning to build things. We build a unique mode in each of the 7 octaves. We also consider chord building. Go
• 3 videos • Training list, Surfaces & Motors, Stabilizing, The Leave.
• Discussion of what they are and a DADGAD lesson.